The French National Olympic and Sports Committee (CNOSF) is an association recognized as being of public utility that represents the sports movement on French territory and groups together the sports federations, whose headquarters are located at the Maison du Sport Français.
The CNOSF is committed to identifying, promoting and supporting a significant number of women in leadership positions within the sports movement in order to achieve parity. The CNOSF wishes to accompany 300 women to leadership positions.
Future Learning Studio is collaborating with Olbia Formation to set up:
- A platform dedicated to the training and the overall administrative management of the program;
- Collaborative exchange tools (Learning space customisation – Activity wall – Working groups – Virtual meeting)
- E-learning and distance learning content
- Personalized coaching in small groups (SPOC)
The CNOSF’s objective is to train these 300 women in 3 years using 9 e-learning modules on the following themes
- Understanding the sports ecosystem,
- Keys to management and negotiation,
- Assuring and perfecting public speaking,
- Communication, Sports marketing,
- Leadership posture,
- Essentials of financial management,
- Event organization and The project.